Shopping for lingerie can be quite intimidating. There are just too many options to choose from. Don’t get overwhelmed! Here are some tried and tested tips on how to choose the best lingerie for you!
Know the essentials
First things first. You have to know what lingerie options are available so you’d have an idea of what you want to get. Here are some pieces that you’d have to consider:
- Bralette: Often made from lace, these are bras that do not have any underwire.
- Bodysuit: This is a bra and underwear in one. It is usually used for layering under tight-fitting outfits.
- Corset: If you want to accentuate your figure, going for the hourglass silhouette is the best way to go. Best way to achieve it is through a corset.
- Chemise: This is a sexy, short dress.
- Robe: Usually made from luxurious silk, it is used to cover a sexy piece underneath.
- Romper: A one-piece that includes shorts.
Know your body
Your lingeries must accentuate your assets. You can only do this if you know your body. A lady with a smaller frame has a handful of options to look voluptuous. A woman blessed with ample curves can further highlight her appealing shape. Knowing your body is the key in choosing the best lingerie for you.
Personal style and comfort
At the end of the day, it will always depend on what makes you feel sexy and confident. When you are comfortable with what you’re wearing, you can turn up the sexy dial even further. But hey, life is too short. Don’t be scared to experiment with lingerie pieces when you can.
With these three easy tips, you’re well on your way to choose the best lingerie for you! But wait, here’s one more secret. Be extra picky with brands given how intimate these garments are.
Check out Kiki de Montparnasse. Beautifully crafted using the highest quality materials, this line of lingerie is as inspired as it breathtaking in design. Look your sexy best with Kiki de Montparnasse. A new season of seduction begins! Shop for new arrivals right here.