We are looking for individuals interested in additional income while #workingfromhome.
If you’re a 20-something individual (or college kid) who sings, stream computer games or chatter about everyday stuff; you should join us!
Become a live streaming official host on a known live streaming mobile application with more than 100 million users across the globe!
We are looking for live streaming official hosts with an interest in singing, dancing, playing computer games, entertaining or simply chatting with audiences in front of their mobile phones.
Your main role will be to increase fan base and garner more digital gifts for your account while driving traffic and sales for the brands we work with.
You can work full-time or part-time, we welcome beginners and experts to start hosting with us.
If you would like to experience being part of a start-up and you think you tick most of the requirements, apply now!
How it works
You’d need to live stream an average of 2 hours a day about anything and everything and participate in official in-app events at least once a week.
Income is based on brand sponsorships and gifts received by a live streaming host. The more gifts and fans (we’ll help you with that), the more you make!
- Make your live streams as interactive and engaging as possible.
- Be confident to host the show and act in front of the (mobile phone) camera.
- Create interesting concepts for our clients to live streaming.
- Ought to be able to improvise in a live on-camera setting and be able to work well with others across a variety of situations.
- Coordinate with our internal teams: paid ads, video and business development teams to help clients achieve the expected results.
- Adjust strategies to improve the effectiveness of engagements during live streaming.
- Be constantly creative and driving results for the brand initiatives via new ideas, collabs and increasing the quality of the live streaming content.
- Schedule live stream and be able to coordinate between hosts, production team and client to fit it into our monthly calendar.
- Manage brand expectation and have the soft skills to manage the relationship with brand partners.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Candidates with experience as streamers, bloggers, emcees or hosting for any form of programmes are preferred.
- Passionate in the entertainment industry.
- Excellent command of English and Chinese.
- Able to work within a team and independently.
- Fast learner with a positive attitude.
- Proactive, flexible and enthusiastic team player.
- Willingness to work during off-work hours (including weekend and holiday).
82 Joo Chiat Place, Singapore
Interested to apply and join our Peoples Inc. live streaming team?
E-mail us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject title “PINC Live Streaming Official Host”.
Questions? Leave us a comment below, contact us on our live chat or Facebook Page.