Hit role-playing game, My Time at Portia, launches on mobile devices
To celebrate launch, My Time At Portia is available at a limited time only special discount price, along with exclusive mobile ”housewarming” gifts.
August 6, 2021 — Pathea Games and Pixmain are inviting players to pack their bags for a charming post-apocalyptic trip to the town of Portia in the hit game, My Time at Portia, which launched today on mobile devices. After selling over two million copies worldwide on PC and console, and becoming one of the most popular games on Steam, My Time at Portia is now available on iOS and Android devices, with a variety of mobile-exclusive content and upgrades. To celebrate the launch, My Time at Portia is available for this week only at a special price of USD 5.99 for iOS and USD 5.49 for Android (normally USD 7.99), and players who download the game will receive mobile exclusive “housewarming gifts” for a limited-time promotion.
During over 100 hours of engaging gameplay, players will travel to the beautiful town of Portia, where they are tasked with restoring the glory of human civilization in an unfamiliar land. In the process of becoming a seasoned builder, players will form bonds with the townsfolk and understand the buried truth of this post-apocalyptic world.
Pathea Games handled the port of the game to mobile through over a year of testing and iterations, ensuring the most authentic gameplay experience for fans of the original title. To support on-the-go gameplay, many of the original features are optimized to save time and maximise player enjoyment on a portable, smaller screen, helping builders speed up their pace and develop their dream town faster. Additionally, to help players progress more comfortably and complete tasks more conveniently, the mobile app features item tracking, task tracking, and auto way-finding. Players will also experience new manual and auto-save functions to ensure a smooth portable gaming experience as players are transported into the town of Portia anytime, anywhere.
Additional game features:
- Enjoy the fun of building and operating a 3D workshop: Gather materials from every corner of the map, and experience the joys of progressing and transforming from manual labor to industrialized automation. As the latest builder in town, take up new responsibilities and contribute to the town of Portia and its people by honing your craftsmanship. From a basic sewing machine to a high-tech flying seat, players must build everything with their own hands. If players wish to develop animal husbandry, they can adopt an alpaca!
- Become friends or fall in love with fellow Portians: The town of Portia has over 50 interactable non-player characters (NPCs). Develop and deepen your relationships with them, and they may provide players with unexpected assistance. Players can swing or ride a hot air balloon with their favorite NPC to strengthen the bonds of their relationships. When everything falls into place, players can tie the knot, have children, and experience the hard work and joys of parenthood.
- Engage in challenging battles and embark on adventures: Hone fighting skills, defeat terrifying monsters of post apocalyptic ruins, and unearth the truth of the former world buried beneath.
- Receive exclusive mobile-only items: A limited-time offer for players that download the game the first week! Players will receive a special mystery gift box from the game’s sequel, My Time at Sandrock, as well as items designed exclusively for mobiles such as a brand new swimwear set, massage chair, and mushroom cabin. New players on mobile will also get a chance to receive three gacha boxes that only reveal a surprise item upon opening.
My Time at Portia is available in 13 languages including English, German, French, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Vietnamese, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, and traditional and simplified Chinese. The game is recommended for mobile devices with RAM>3GB for iOS and Android to ensure the best experience on mobile, and devices such as:
- iOS (iPhone 7 and above, iPad Pro 3 and above, iPad mini 5 and above, iPad Air 3 and above, and iPad 2019 and above)
- Android (Android 9 and above, RAM>3GB)
To keep up to date with updates to My Time at Portia, like us on Facebook and join us on Discord.
*South East Asia pricing for My Time at Portia mobile:
|Country||Regular Price |
|First week launch discount |
|Regular Price |
(Google Play Store)
|First week launch discount |
(Google Play Store)
|Malaysia||MYR 34.90||MYR 24.90||MYR 34.90||MYR 23.90|
|Thailand||THB 249.00||THB 179.00||THB 249.00||THB 169.00|
|Philippines||PHP 399.00||PHP 299.00||PHP 399.00||PHP 279.00|
|Indonesia||IDR 129,000||IDR 99,000||IDR 129,000||IDR 89,000|
|Singapore||SGD 10.98||SGD 8.98||SGD 10.99||SGD 7.49|
About My Time at Portia
My Time at Portia is a role-playing simulation adventure game inspired by the likes of Stardew Valley, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon, Dark Cloud 2 and the magic of Studio Ghibli. It is currently available on PC, Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Pixmain is a new indie game publisher focused on games with creative and engaging gameplay that feature compelling themes like art, music, and immersive storylines. Without limitations to the genre, platform, and region, Pixmain strives to make more high-quality games accessible to players around the world.
About Panthea Games
Pathea Games was founded in 2012, and its mission is to make unique games based on new technology, new ideas and user-generated content. They strongly believe that community input is fundamental for the future of gaming and entertainment. They are currently creating titles for PC and consoles. They are located in Chongqing, China. Visit here for more info.