Work-from-home skincare routine
Just because you’re working remotely doesn’t mean you should no longer pay attention to your skin. Even if you’re not going out a lot, your face still gets exposed to pollutants and UV rays. That is why, even if you’re no longer wearing as much makeup as when you’re reporting to an office, you should never neglect your skin.
Make your skin glow with this WFH skincare routine.
- Cleanse. When you wake up and before you go to bed, clear your skin from germs and other irritants by washing it with a mild cleanser. Never use a harsh soap or you risk drying up your skin and losing its natural moisture.
- Tone. Soothe your skin with a hydrating toner. If you are prone to pimples and acne, you can choose a toner that has salicylic acid to minimise the breakouts. Remember, you need to balance your skin’s pH, and applying a toner is a great way to do that..
- Exfoliate. Not more than twice a week, make sure to give your face a good rub to exfoliate and get rid of sebum and stubborn impurities. But remember to be gentle on your skin when exfoliating or you’ll end up getting scratched unnecessarily.
- Moisturise. If you want to wake up with a glowing skin, make sure you apply a good face moisturiser at night. When you sleep, the product helps seal in the moisturising ingredients and keeps your skin hydrated.
- Protect from UV rays. Even if you’re indoors, harmful UV rays can still penetrate through the windows. So if you don’t want your skin to age, protect your skin from UV rays with sunscreen.
Remember, working from home doesn’t mean you should be lousy when it comes to taking care of your skin. Because we’re still exposed to UV rays and irritants at home, all the more reason for us to pamper our skin and achieve that dewy glow.
For more tips on skincare and beauty, follow us at www.thepeoplesinc.org.