We are a marketing automation software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform backed by an integrated creative marketing agency.
You’re enthusiastic, have high standards and keen attention to detail, and instinctively take ownership of your work. You’re excited at the idea of writing software that will be simple, easy to grok, but also performant and scalable when appropriate.
- Plan, implement, test, and ship new features.
- Architect and deploy new infrastructure.
- Investigate performance issues and execute improvements.
- Analyse technology proposals and advise.
- Hunt down bugs and fix root causes.
- Support the efforts of our design, front-end, support, and marketing teams.
- Stay at the cutting edge of performance and reliability while we make sure you have uninterrupted access to the latest technology and features.
- Understand our technical strategy and application architecture.
- Ability to apply expertise in new technologies and applications.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of application design and development principles, as well as the technical infrastructure and database architectural requirements necessary to implement interactive projects successfully.
- Deliver superior client service and high-quality work for multiple clients, frequently on urgent or changing deadlines.
- Conduct code reviews and maintain consistent development standards.
- Ability to complete multiple efforts under competing project deadlines.
- Professional software or web application development experience.
- Experience developing with VueJS and NodeJS. AWS knowledge for the backend.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Web services and related integration expertise.
- knowledgeable on responsive design architecture and principles.
- Solid communication skills, including proficiency in developing technical documentation.
- Broad CMS integration experience.