UX Designer responsibilities include:
- Translating concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences; illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps.
- Managing creative processes from concept to completion; review work, troubleshoot, and provide feedback.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Translating marketing objectives and clients’ needs into clear creative strategies.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like; design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets; building page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers; create a user interface flows and specifications.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches, and tables).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders, a fair amount of information architecting is required.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Present design solutions addressed to business and user requirements.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems based on user feedback.
- Conceptualize visuals for responsive EDM and Web banners.
- Produce graphic design in collaboration with the project teams.
- Proven work experience, at least 1 year, as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Minimum Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or other relevant disciplines.
- Up-to-date with the latest design trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Comfortable communicating visually; ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- A self-starter, good communicator, and efficient team player.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Invision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Good time-management skills, able to perform under tight schedules and meet timelines.
- Familiarity with motion graphics and animation is a bonus.
- Familiarity with front-end programming, HTML, CSS, and software development is a bonus.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.