Creative Lead responsibilities include:
- Conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion.
- Collaborating with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Directing and motivating teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters, etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
We are looking for an experienced creative lead to provide our creative team with guidance and ideas to launch new impressive projects. You will devise the concepts and strategies for a particular venture and will monitor its progress. You will be able to implement your creative vision and become the point of reference for any creative plan that wants to make its way to the customers.
The goal is to achieve the best possible outcome of our projects both visually and essentially to meet customer expectations and drive our sustainable growth.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines, and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
- Collaborate with account executives to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Direct and motivate teams of art directors, illustrators, copywriters, etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Write and design a unique and well-crafted copy that meets clients’ needs as well as our own.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team.
- Train and guide subordinates into accomplished professionals.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future.
- Proven experience as a creative lead or in a similar creative role.
- Hand-on experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design, and brand development.
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- BSc/BA in advertising, fine art, design, or relevant field; MSc/MA will be considered an asset.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.