Join Us Today
Are you eager to understand more about personal finances and having a sustainable future not only for yourself but for everyone around you? If yes, we will:
- Provide you with the foundations of financial management (comes with certifications!) so that you would obtain a license to provide legitimate advisory services!
- Provide you with modern tools and concepts to assist clients, enabling them to understand their future financial risks and various route maps of their financial future more clearly.
- Assist and guide you throughout your entire career until you are ready to fly solo!
- Undergo financial courses to obtain certification and a license to carry out financial planning activities.
- Assist with client risk assessment and map out possible issues with their current portfolio trajectory.
- Procurement and building of a sales funnel with a new channel of leads.
- Utilising tools and financial concepts to share about the different perspectives of financial management to individual clients.
- Undertaking the responsibility of the management of the client’s finances as if it was your own.
Essential Skills Required
- Interpersonal skills – The ability to connect and relate to various people from all walks of life.
- Analytical skills – The utilisation of logical thinking to process statistical information and break them down into user-friendly information that clients can understand easily.
- Critical thinking – The thought process that pinpoints the vulnerabilities and strengths of each client’s current financial situation.
Other Skills (Good To Have)
- Social Media Marketing – The ability to market one’s services online through social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Project Management – The ability to manage various projects, and assign tasks to team members, monitoring overall progress at the same time.
We believe in working hard, playing hard and getting rewarded fabulously.
- Starter Pack Salary: SGD 2,000 to 6,000+.
- Attractive commission scheme.
- Future bonuses.
- Company-sponsored events.
- An up-to-date CV or resume that has a recent photograph embedded within. (Please email it over to “[email protected]“.)
- Either a local private degree or a local polytechnic diploma.
- Either a Singaporean and permanent resident (PR).
- Former Cabin Crew welcome to apply.
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team.
Formed by a group of dynamic and passionate individuals focusing on the financial health savviness of their fellow Singaporeans, we are a professional financial advisory team based in Singapore.
Our mission is to provide relevant and highly personalised financial plans to ensure that our clients are appropriately prepared for their future financial needs.
We are growing daily, and we want you to be part of our vibrant group!
Disclaimer: This recruitment initiative is a collaboration between People’s Inc. and Innowealth, aiming to bring about better financial literacy among fellow Singaporeans. It helps to plan with the right policies and safeguards in place to live life to the fullest with lesser worries of financial issues.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.