We are a marketing automation software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform backed by an integrated creative marketing agency.
We are looking for a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our client’s needs and design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on various products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc. You will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
The goal is to get the client’s message across.
Creative Designer responsibilities include:
- Cultivate a substantial body of work.
- Take the design ‘brief’ to record requirements and clients’ needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
- Use the appropriate colours and layouts for each graphic.
- Test graphics across various media.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Contribute to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Amend final designs to client’s comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possesses creative flair, versatility, conceptual or visual ability, and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
- Familiarity with WordPress Elementor, HTML, and CSS preferred.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, Figma, etc.).
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.