Public Relations Executive responsibilities include:
- Coordinating all public relations activities.
- Developing a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media.
The public relations executive is responsible for handling all aspects of planned publicity campaigns and activities.
- Develop public relations strategies, digital and social media programmes to help achieve clients’ objectives.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key and relevant members of the press.
- Develop content that will be used in various online and offline communication materials for PINC as well as its clients.
- Assist our founders in building various communications campaigns and other related tasks.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns for clients.
- Writing and producing presentations and press releases.
- Organising and attending promotional events such as press conferences, open days, exhibitions and visits.
- Speaking publicly at interviews, press conferences and presentations.
- Providing clients with information about new promotional opportunities and current PR campaigns progress.
- Analysing media coverage.
- Liaising with clients, managerial and journalistic staff about budgets, timescales and objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking.
- Attention to details.
- Critical thinker and analytical problem solver.
- Have passion and strong interest for handling events and PR.
- Knowledge of social media is a bonus; needs to be active on social platforms or at least have knowledge of how they work.
- Previous working experience of 1 to 2 years in public relations or similar role.
- Major in public relations, communications, journalism or similar relevant field.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.