Creative Designer responsibilities include:
- Scheduling project implementation and defining budget constraints.
- Working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Thinking creatively and developing new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
We are looking for a creative designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity, etc. and you will cooperate with our designers and sales team.
The goal is to get the clients’ message across.
- Cultivate a substantial body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients’ needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients’ comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives, etc.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Ability to interact, communicate, and present ideas.
- Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, etc.).
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs, and deadlines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.