Digital Marketing Executive responsibilities include:
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media.
- Launching optimized online advertisements to increase company and brand awareness.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketing executive to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complicated procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a definite asset in securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc.).
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website.
- Collaborate with designers to improve the user experience.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Proven experience as a digital marketing executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns, and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect understanding of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- BSc degree in marketing or relevant field; might consider diploma holders as well.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.