Creative Marketing Specialist
The creative marketer will be involved in the conceptualization and implementation of design solutions in accordance with marketing strategies. He/she will aid in the planning and creation of online and offline marketing campaign efforts to increase the value and user base of PINC across all media outlets including our websites, blogs, social media, and email.
- Develop and execute inbound and outbound marketing campaigns.
- Create and edit creative content for marketing campaigns for internal and external parties, including visuals for the website, blogs, social media and ads, white papers, and other collateral.
- Assist with design updates to company websites.
- Kickstart video productions to create high-quality videos for marketing purposes.
- Oversee the implementation of concepts, guidelines, and concepts in various creative projects.
- Lead brainstorming sessions to generate creative ideas.
- Train and guide junior subordinates.
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose further actions.
- At least 2 years of experience in creative processes, web content, marketing, graphic design, and brand development.
- Excellent working knowledge of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills.
- Exemplary interpersonal and analytical abilities.
- Some experience in digital marketing is a plus.
- BSc/BA in marketing, design, or relevant fields preferred.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.