We are looking for a qualified customer and community executive to join our team. If you are a tech-savvy professional experienced in social media, public relations and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral and written communication skills and can develop engaging content. You should be a people person with excellent customer service skills and the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Responding to comments and customer queries promptly.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts.
- Respond promptly to comments and customer queries, and monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
- Organise and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness.
- Coordinate with marketing and creative teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Liaise with business development departments to stay updated on new products and features.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals, influencers and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- Proven work experience as a customer and community executive.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, starting an ambassador programme, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter).
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands.
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics.
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- BSc degree in marketing or relevant field; might also consider diploma holders.